Monday, May 7, 2012

DON'T WAIT AROUND FOR EVERYONE ELSE STAND UP AND SING


The title says it all!  Sometimes getting up and going is the hardest thing to do.

I wanted to begin work on a project that would take a good while.  It wouldn't necessarily be grueling but would be on and off over several months.  No one was going to motivate me, it would be me only to get it going.  Even though there was plenty to keep me busy, if I didn't get up and go, the project would never begin.

So off I went, and the reward was exciting.  The material needed came together more quickly than predicted and with less effort.

With the hardest part behind me (starting it), the rest will be moving along much easier.

I can now look forward to the completion of a new work.

This is the principle I learned:  Don't wait around for everyone else stand up and sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment